photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

8.07.2012

Monday Muses >> On a Tuesday

Why, hello there lovelies, fancy running into you here! Since you dropped by, d'ya wanna see some stuff I've been digging this week? Great! I just happen to have this little collage made up to show you.

1> This is the greatest stuff known to man. Well, that one man with very frizzy hair at least. I had a gift certificate to Aveda that needed using, so I went in to the store the last time I was in Berkeley to get some conditioner. I had some money left over still, so I picked up this Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother and gave it a whirl. Let me tell you, this stuff is life-changing. Okay, maybe not life-changing, but definitely hair-changing in that it is honestly much much smoother and silkier when I use this. It says it's good for up to 12 hours, and I'll be giving it a run for its money in Seattle. Oh, and if you've never used Aveda products before, you need to. They smell sososososososo amazing. And I'm not exaggerating or being sarcastic even a little. Plus it's plant-derived and organically sourced and what not.

2> The new Ikea catalog came in the mail last week. I just flipped it open and happened to see this rug, which has now lodged itself onto my gottahaveit mental list in my brain. Since we're getting a new apartment, a few new things to spruce up the pad are surely in order, amirite? Plus it's only $69.99. Steal. Of. The. Century.

3> I alllllmost hesitated to post this, but what's the point of having your own blog if you can't be real on it? So I am obsessed with this South African music group, Die Antwoord. They are the strangest, craziest, most creative-est thing I have seen in Buddha-knows-how-long. But here's the thing; their music and videos are um, explicit, to say the least in pretty much all ways possible. But I kinda love it, and I kinda love their crazy style of music they call "rave rap." I'm just gonna link to the Wikipedia here so it's all SFW and all if you wanna read about them, but if you're curious to see more, then give 'em a good old fashioned search on the youtubes and see what I'm talking about. There is creative genius coming out of every pore of these two (three?).

4> I got this way too expensive twist scarf from American Apparel this weekend (but in a peach color, not this mint), and I love it. It has wire in it so you can twist it however you want, and it stays perfectly put all day long. I kinda want another one in another color, but the price tag makes it hard to justify. I'll just have to love the one I got extra good and pretend I got two.

This is what I'm digging this week. How about you?

Have a beautiful Tuesday.

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


1 comment:

  1. Bahaha Die Atwoord. One of my guy friends is in love with the girl. I had never heard of them until I was in Kelowna for Canada Day and my buddy put on one of their videos. I'll admit, they're pretty creative and kind of awesome, although somewhat off putting at times.

    ReplyDelete