photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

9.18.2012

A Photo a Day >> Keeps the...

I have to make this quick because I have to run off to work, but I have decided that in keeping with my 4 simple goals, I have decided to post my photo of the day here everyday, to help me keep up with this goal and to help me focus on the beautiful in the everyday. To get started, here are a few from the last week, and I'll be posting a photo everyday, whether I like it or not. :)
Here we have >>

stopped on the bridge for boat traffic | grasses at my bus stop | vines with just a hint of red on them | architectural interest on my way into work

Gotta fly off to work, have a lovely Tuesday.

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment