photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

1.28.2013

Currently >>



Drinking > Chai. Duh, what else?

Listening > Right this instant, I am listening to Jens Buchert's Into The Silence. Perfect chill-out background music.

Anticipating > Book club this afternoon! Me and some of the girls from work started a book club, and today's our first discussion. We read Wild by Cheryl Strayed. A solid read, pretty light, and made me excited to hit a hiking trail for a longer backpacking adventure.

Planning > Need I say, my trip to India?! Actually, there's not too much planning I need to do. But I did visit the travel clinic the other day to see about getting vaccines and malaria meds. Exciting!

Watching > Lots of things! We've been watching The Story of India on Netflix, which, even if I wasn't going, is FASCINATING. I know so little about the history of this part of the world, and this is such a well produced documentary series. Also recently watched: Girls, Top Chef, Project Runway, and Happy People: A Year on the Taiga

Missing > My friend Anna...but she's coming to visit from Minneapolis this weekend! I can't wait to hit the town with her for some good time lady-lovin'. :)

Reading > The Shell Collector by Anthony Doerr. This was loaned to me by someone who thought I would like it, and so far, I really do. It's a collection of short stories, which is one of my favorite formats. Wow, I have really been on a reading roll lately!

Wanting > A new phone. Big time. I gotta save up some dollar-dollar bills first though.

Making me happy > Honestly? Piko. Seeing her furry face little beagle face when I walk through the door puts a big smile on my face, every time. :)

shanti >> sondra

>>currently template inspired by MyBillie!




No comments:

Post a Comment