photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

1.19.2013

Oh, the Places >> You'll Go

Guys, I am so excited...in a little over 6 weeks I'm going to India! I put my deposit down just before Christmas, but this last week I bought my plane tickets and got all of my visa paperwork submitted, so now it feels real.

My husband asked me a few months ago what I wanted to do for my 30th birthday, and I said go to India. I half meant it, half figured it would never happen. But then, one of my favorite yoga teachers announced that she was leading a retreat in Goa, India in March, and the price was not crazy. So I said yes. Without too much thinking about it, without asking too many questions, I leapt. Sometimes, things just feel right.

I'll be going with 7 other women connected in various ways to this yoga community, but the trick is, I have to get myself all the way around the world alone. We meet at the retreat center in Goa. I am strangely not nervous about this. I'm sure as the plane approaches Mumbai I will feel differently. But for now, I am just excited to spend two weeks on the beach, doing yoga, and immersing myself in something totally wonderful and strange.

Aaaaaiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

shanti >> sondra


Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


1 comment:

  1. Nicole Veerman1/19/13, 11:00 AM

    Oh my goodness. How exciting. That sounds like an amazing and relaxing adventure. Good luck getting yourself to where you want to be! I always find that the most stressful part of traveling. I bet once you're there, you'll feel totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete