photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

1.14.2013

So Pale >> So Luminous

I am down and out today with a bit of a vague cold/flu-like thing. I really don't feel too bad, but I'm tired. I'm trying to honor what my my body is telling me and take it easy today, reading and drinking many cups of hot honey-lemon water. These are a few pics from over Christmas vacation that I thought captured the winter light so beautifully and have been wanting to share. Now, back to bed for me!

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


3 comments:

  1. love it! hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salvaged Strawberry1/14/13, 2:31 PM

    Hope you feel better soon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Octavia McAloon1/14/13, 5:51 PM

    these pictures are so beautiful, but I'm sorry you're feeling ill.

    ReplyDelete